The Indiana REALTOR® Advocate is our all-member, general newsletter.
Not receiving the Advocate?
- First, add email@example.com to your address book;
- Then, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, primary e-mail address and NRDS number.
|Past Advocates||Date Sent|
|You Can Deduct Food and Fun|
• Taxbot Webinar: Shocking Ways to Deduct Food and Fun
• Register for Bloom Symposium (Spring)
• State Set to Email License Renewal Notices on March 17 (for June 30 Deadline)
• 2017 State Legislative Session at Halfway Point
• Can’t Get to Your Forms? Need to Re-Establish an Account?
• Active Listings at Lowest Point Since Statewide Tracking Began
• How Will Changes to Dodd-Frank Impact Housing?
• Good Neighbor Awards-- Earn $10K and Publicity for Your Cause
|March 11, 2017|
|Legal Library Returns to Website|
• Legal Library Returns to Website
• Legislators Propose Long-Term Funding Plan for Roads and Bridges
• 2017 State Legislative Session Nearing Halfway Point
• Save $14 on New 12-Hour OnDemand Broker CE Package, Through Feb. 17
• Stay Current With the Home Buyers and Sellers Profile
• Save Money With Sprint and Other NAR Member Benefit Providers
|February 16, 2017|
|2017 Forms Changes Follow Up|
• Attorneys Follow Up on Residential Forms Changes for 2017
• Cheryl Stuckwish Video
• 300 REALTORS® This Week Visited the State Capitol
• Digital Awesomeness: Too Much of a Good Thing?
|February 2, 2017|
|2016’s Court Cases of Interest|
• IAR Attorneys Recap 2016’s Cases of Interest
• 2017 State Legislative Session Underway
• 2017 IAR Legislative Conference; Election Day Sent 21 New State Legislators to the Capitol
• Newly Licensed Members Get 10% Off Post-Licensing Through Jan. 31
• Q4 2016 License Law Violations
• Don't Leave It App; Have a Habit of Leaving Important Stuff Behind?
|January 19, 2017|
|Residential Forms Changes for 2017|
• Residential Forms Changes Announced for 2017
• New Code of Ethics Training Cycle/Changes Now in Effect
• License Renewal Deadline Is June 30, 2017
• 2017 IAR Legislative Conference
• Hackers Are Increasingly Targeting Real Estate Transactions
• Slice Drops; Get Money Back After You Buy
|January 5, 2017|