The Indiana REALTOR® Advocate is our all-member, general newsletter.
Not receiving the Advocate?
- First, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book;
- Then go here to select what kind of information you’d like to receive from us.
|Past Advocates||Date Sent|
|Fair Housing, Wire Fraud, Teams, zipForm® Mobile, and More|
• IAR General Counsel Talks Recent Court Action
• Number of Teams Increasing in Real Estate
• Your IAR Membership Means zipForm® Mobile is FREE
• Designation Days | Oct. 17-19, 2018
• Do Good & Get $5K For Your Charity
|Sept. 13, 2018|
|2018 State Legislative Session Underway|
• Bruce Aydt to Lead March 1st Professional Standards Training in Carmel
• SRS Designation Course Set for March 8 & 9 in Fishers
• Are You Ready if Chronic Illness or Disability Strikes?
• Good Neighbor Award: Earn $10K and Publicity for Your Cause
|February 11, 2018|
|Q4 2017 License Law Violations|
• 2017 Housing Sales and Prices Best Year Before
• Recent Forms Changes Spur Flood of Calls
• 2017 Home Buyers and Sellers Profile Now Available
• Your 2018 IAR Calendar Is Here
• Matthew Ferrara Set to Give Aug. 13 Stakeholder Meeting Keynote--All Members Welcome!
|January 25, 2018|